Pira Jersey Dress
Specific information on the fit of each garment is found the SIZE section on each product page.
Only 2 in stock
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
Shipping In Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $99*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $10
* Merry People Bobbi Gumboots - $10 Flat Rate
Delivery time: 2-10 Business Days
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $15
NZ Standard Delivery Gumboots- $20
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
For More Detailed Information see HERE
Returns Accepted within 30 days of purchase from either instore or online.
- Goods to to returned in ORIGINAL condition
- Goods must be Unworn, Unwashed and Unused
- Goods must not be damaged in anyway
- Original tags must be intact
For more detailed information see HERE
Pickup currently unavailable
Jersey dress in cross stitch print.
The Pira Jersey Dress is a round neck, sleeveless jersey dress in a cross stitch print, with princess seams down the front body. The dress has a waist casing with a self-roleau tie, and angled pockets on the front side panels of the skirt. Crafted from organic cotton jersey, the dress is soft with a slight drape. Style note: This print is yardage, so each dress will have a unique placement.
- Round neck, sleeveless jersey dress
- Cross stitch yardage print
- Princess seams down the front body
- Waist casing with a self-roleau tie
- Angled pockets on the front side panels of the skirt
- Each dress has a unique print placement
100% Organic Cotton
This classic jersey fabric is soft, breathable and comfortable to wear.
Organic cotton is grown without the use of synthetic fertilizers or hazardous pesticides, which protects biodiversity and waterways and builds and maintains soil fertility.
Cotton is a renewable and biodegradable fibre.
The organic cotton fibres used in this fabric were sourced from India.
- Midi length
- Regular fit bust
- Adjustable waist with waist tie casing
- Relaxed fit hip
- Fuller skirt
- Key measurements to check are the bust, hip and length
All garments are measured flat (not on body) and then doubled (except the length) to calculate the total circumference. To work out what size will suit you best, flat measure an item that fits you well and use this as a guide. Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information.
Approximate bust measurements (measured flat):
Approximate waist measurement:
Approximate hip measurement:
Approximate length measurement (at front):
- Machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
- Wash dark colours separately
- Cold gentle machine wash using eco-friendly detergent
- Do not soak, rub, wring or spin dry
- Line dry in shade