SPEND | EARN | REDEEM
1 point for every $1 spent
enter your birthday
refer a friend
Rewards Terms + Conditions
1. You may join our rewards program either in store or by joining online here.
2. Membership is only open to individuals who provide their name, a valid email address and a contact phone number.
3. Members must not allow another person to use their member profile to earn points. This includes friends or family giving your details so that their purchase is added to your rewards program.
4. Mookah may suspend a member at any time if Mookah reasonably believes that a reward member has engaged in inappropriate conduct.
5. Membership is personal to the member and is not transferable.
6. Mookah employees cannot become members or earn points while employed by Mookah
7. Members may any time terminate their membership by providing written notice via email to Mookah at email@example.com
8. Members may be required to provide proof of identification at the point of purchase to verify their identity.
1. Members are entitled to earn points after they become a member.
2. Members can earn points when they purchase full priced products or full priced products on temporary promotion instore or online. Points cannot be earned on clearance, reduced or sale items.
3. To earn points for online purchases a member must ensure that they checkout using the email address used to create their rewards account.
4. Points will not be issued for gift card purchases. Points will be issued when a gift card is redeemed only by a rewards member.
5. Points will not be issued on the redemption of Rewards Vouchers or Birthday Vouchers.
6. 1 Point will be issued for each $1AUD or $1NZD that a member spends or redeems on full priced products or full priced products on temporary promotion.
7. Mookah reserves the right to vary the method of allocation of points at any time and without notice.
8. Points cannot be awarded for purchases made by amember before joining the Rewards Program.
9. Points earned may not appear in a member profile for up to 24 hours from the transaction timeas this program is run independently from the online store or this in-store register.
10. When purchasing instore, it is the member’s responsibility to notify the Mookah team member that they are a member of the Rewards Program before they complete their purchase.
11. When placing a lay-by, Points are earned for the full amount of the purchase on the day the lay-by is started. No points are earned onlay-by payments.
12. Points earned on the purchase of products that are subsequently returned for a refund, will be deducted from the member's point balance.
13. Points are not transferable for cash.
1. Mookah may issue a rewards voucher based on a member's points balance.
2. Mookah will notify the member via email of the member's rewards voucher entitlements.
3. Rewards Vouchers cannot be sold, transferred or assigned to another party and are not redeemable for cash.
4. Rewards Vouchers cannot be used to make a payment on a Lay-By.
5. Members will not earn points on the redemption of rewards vouchers.
6. Rewards vouchers can only be redeemed for the purchase of full priced products.
7. Mookah may in its absolute discretion exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed using Rewards.
8. All rewards vouchers once redeemed by the member, have a 30 day expiry period.
9. A Rewards Voucher may not be redeemed after the expiry date.
10. Rewards can only be redeemed once. Once the voucher is redeemed, the points value will be deducted from the members points balance.
11. Reward vouchers must be redeemed in a single transaction. Change will not be issued for any value unspent.
12. Where items purchased with a rewards voucher are refunded only the amount excluding the rewards voucher will be refunded.
13. Where items purchased with a rewards voucher are refunded, the value of the rewards voucher will be forfeited (unless otherwise required by law).
14. Only one reward voucher or discount can be applied to one transaction.
Membership Rewards and Benefits
1. Mookah does its best to provide current and accurate information but the currency of information may change from time to time and Mookah may need to correct statements and representations made about the rewards program or a member profile.
2. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, the Rewards Program is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied and Mookah makes no warranties or representations as to the operation of the rewards program. To the extent liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by Mookah in relation to a member’s use of the Rewards Program is limited to the maximum extent provided for by the Australian Consumer Law. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
3. Mookah will not be liable for any tax liability incurred by a member in connection with the Rewards Program, including that incurred in the provision of rewards vouchers.
What Do You Mean By "Refer A Friend"?
When you login to your Loyalty Club account, you can share a link with your friends. If they make their first Mookah purchase with this link, you get a 100 points.
Do My Points Expire?
That depends on you! Generally points expire every 2 years unless you shop again or redeem a voucher in that time. If you shop again before your points expire, the 2 year clock starts again!
So get shopping and start squirrelling away those points!
How Do I Redeem A Voucher?
Login to your Mookah Loyalty Club account on our website and follow the steps.
If you shop in store, make sure you let our staff know you are a member and they will check for rewards for you.