Please ensure the following are true before completing a return with Mookah
• Proof of purchase must be provided.
• Item/s must be in an original and unworn condition.
• All labels and swing tags must be still attached.
• Refunds will be issued in the original method of payment and may take several working days to show in your account.
• Any postage charges incurred in the original transaction are excluded from refund amount.
+Due to hygiene restrictions, earrings and hosiery are ineligible for return.
If you are not happy with your online purchase, you can return it within 30 days of the original order date. To be eligible for return, the terms and conditions outlined in our Returns Policy below must be met.
Submit an online return request
Go to the 'My Account + Refunds" tab on the website footer.
Log in to your account:
1. In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
2. In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
3. Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
Click Request return. If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you receive a refund.
We recommend using a trackable method of postage as we do not accept responsibility for parcels until they reach our returns centre. Mookah does not cover postage costs associated with returning items to our online store.
You can exchange your online order in one of our Mookah retail stores if stock is available. In-store purchases cannot be returned to our Online Store.
Please note we do not offer exchanges for online orders by post. Instead you need to purchase the new item separately, and return the original purchase to us for a refund. Items purchased on sale are final, and cannot be returned unless faulty.
Return online purchases in-store
• You can return your online purchase to either of our retail stores, located at Inverloch & Warragul.
• Please bring a copy of your Order Confirmation Email as proof of purchase.
• All orders paid via PayPal must be returned to the Online Store to receive a refund. Paypal orders returned in store cannot be refunded.
In Store Purchases
If you are not happy with your in store purchase, you can return it within 14 days of purchase. To be eligible for return, the terms and conditions outlined in our Returns Policy above must be met.
• Return your purchase (with receipt) to either of our retail stores, located at Inverloch or Warragul.
We endeavour to provide all of our customers with top quality products. If you believe your item is faulty, please contact us so we may resolve the issue as quickly as possible.