Linen/Jute Cushion - Quinoa
Only 1 in stock
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
Shipping In Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $99*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $10
* Merry People Bobbi Gumboots - $10 Flat Rate
Delivery time: 2-10 Business Days
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $15
NZ Standard Delivery Gumboots- $20
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
For More Detailed Information see HERE
Returns Accepted within 30 days of purchase from either instore or online.
- Goods to to returned in ORIGINAL condition
- Goods must be Unworn, Unwashed and Unused
- Goods must not be damaged in anyway
- Original tags must be intact
For more detailed information see HERE
Pickup currently unavailable
This heavyweight cushion cover from Citta Design, is made with a beautiful blend of jute, linen and cotton. The natural fibres create an organic, heavily textured finish.
The neutral quinoa colour makes a standalone statement, or pair with our seasonal collection of cushion covers.
40% Jute. 34% Linen. 26% Cotton.
55cm x 55cm
- LMLouise M.Verified BuyerReviewingCabin Linen Cushion - Kermit/MultiI recommend this productProduct Standouts Great Quality, Comfort, Unique, Thoughtful Design, Attracts ComplimentsWhy I love Mookah Quality, Customer Service, Product Range, Rewards Program, BrandsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoQuality cushions
These are gorgeous cushions made with a good quality linen that look fantastic paired with other block colour linen cushions on my lounge. I’ve had lots of compliments.
- MNMegan N.Verified BuyerReviewingMarlo Wash Bag - SpirulinaI recommend this productWhy I love Mookah Customer ServiceRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect for me
I use this back for my vitamins and medications when travelling. Sturdy and well made.MMookah1 year ago
Hi Megan, thank you so much for taking the time to review the Marlo Wash Bag. You are correct in saying that these are sturdy and well made, we also love the bright Spirulina green colour too.