Indi Sheer Dress
Specific information on the fit of each garment is found the SIZE section on each product page.
Only 1 in stock
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
Shipping In Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $99*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $10
* Merry People Bobbi Gumboots - $10 Flat Rate
Delivery time: 2-10 Business Days
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $15
NZ Standard Delivery Gumboots- $20
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
For More Detailed Information see HERE
Returns Accepted within 30 days of purchase from either instore or online.
- Goods to to returned in ORIGINAL condition
- Goods must be Unworn, Unwashed and Unused
- Goods must not be damaged in anyway
- Original tags must be intact
For more detailed information see HERE
Pickup currently unavailable
Sheer midi dress in grid print.
The Indi Sheer Dress is a midi length sheer shirt dress in a dynamic grid print, with a concealed front placket. The dress has a collar stand, and the shaped cut away placket creates a V-neck. The batwing sleeve is gathered slightly with elastic at the cuff, and finishes just above the elbow. The dress also has a roleau tie belt and side seam pockets. There are inverted pleats across the upper back, creating volume through the body. Style notes: Please note this dress does not come with a slip, and the print is yardage, so each dress will have a unique placement.
- Midi length sheer shirt dress
- Does not come with a slip
- Dynamic grid print
- Oversized fit through the body
- Collar stand
- Concealed front placket
- Shaped cut away placket creates V-neck
- Batwing sleeve with elasticised cuff
- Roleau tie belt
- Side seam pockets
- Inverted pleats across the upper back
- Yardage print, so each piece will have a unique print placement
- Refer to the Care Instructions below for proper maintenance of your Indi Sheer Dress
Lightweight and breathable, this fabric features a textured surface while remaining soft to the touch and is well suited to trans-seasonal wear. It is a sheer fabric with a lovely hand feel and nice, fluid movement.
ELK are working with not-for-profit organisation Canopy to ensure that all their forest-based fabrics are responsibly sourced from sustainable forestry and preference those with a green shirt ranking according to the most current CanopyStyle Hot Button Report. ELK's partnership with Canopy includes a commitment to ensure all of our viscose products have not been sourced from ancient and endangered forests. ELK's traceability systems confirm the viscose fibres in this garment are from green shirt rated producers.
The fibres used in this blend are renewable and biodegradable.
- Midi length
- Oversized fit through the body
- Key measurements to check are the bust, hip and length
All garments are measured flat (not on body) and then doubled (except the length) to calculate the total circumference. To work out what size will suit you best, flat measure an item that fits you well and use this as a guide.
Approximate bust measurements (measured flat):
Approximate waist measurement:
S/M: 56.5 cm
Approximate hip measurement:
Approximate length measurement:
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
- Green dry cleaning preferred
- Cold hand wash using eco-friendly detergents
- Do not soak, rub, wring or spin dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Cool iron on reverse
- The fabric used for this garment is viscose, made from the natural and renewable cellulose fibres of wood pulp. It has a delicate feel, it is softer than cotton and more springy than silk. Viscose is durable, it breathes well and is lovely to wear. The construction of all viscose fabrics result in unique properties that perform differently to other fabrics and require specific care.
- ELK recommend cold hand washing in a mild detergent. Only wash when required to reduce water consumption.
- Gently pull the garment back into shape and air dry, either flat or hanging, in the shade. After washing, viscose will appear to have shrunk and will have a coarse hand feel. Don’t worry! Once it is dry, use a warm steam iron on the reverse. The fabric will iron out easily and regain its shape, hand feel and fluidity.
- On the first wash, there may be a small variance in length measurements from 1 to 3cm which our production team take into account in the design.