Glimmer Midi Dress
Specific information on the fit of each garment is found the SIZE section on each product page.
Only 3 in stock
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
Shipping In Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $99*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $10
* Merry People Bobbi Gumboots - $10 Flat Rate
Delivery time: 2-10 Business Days
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $15
NZ Standard Delivery Gumboots- $20
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
For More Detailed Information see HERE
Returns Accepted within 30 days of purchase from either instore or online.
- Goods to to returned in ORIGINAL condition
- Goods must be Unworn, Unwashed and Unused
- Goods must not be damaged in anyway
- Original tags must be intact
For more detailed information see HERE
Pickup currently unavailable
Metallic midi dress.
The Glimmer Midi Dress is a V-neck dress with a slip. The dress has waist tie with internal casing, and side seam pockets. The sleeve has a high opening that still provides coverage on the front and back of the arm, and the dress also has bra keepers. Crafted from a crinkle metallic jacquard fabric that is slightly sheer, this dress is light and drapes gently over the body.
- V-neck midi dress with a jersey slip (stretchy)
- Waist tie with internal casing
- Side seam pockets
- High sleeve opening
- Bra keepers
- Crinkle metallic jacquard fabric
- Slightly sheer
- Regular fit upper body
- Relaxed fit skirt
- Refer to the Care Instructions below for proper maintenance of your Glimmer Midi Dress
55% ECOVERO™ Viscose 41% Viscose 4% Metallic
This crinkle metallic jacquard fabric is lightweight and drapes gently over the body.
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose fibres are derived from sustainable wood and pulp, coming from certified and controlled sources.
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ fibres have been certified with the EU Ecolabel for textile products (license no. AT/016/001) as meeting high environmental standards throughout their life cycle: from raw material extraction to production, distribution and disposal. The manufacturing of LENZING™ ECOVERO™ branded viscose fibres generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact compared to generic viscose. According to Higg MSI™ tools, CO2 emissions and fossil resource use are approximately half that of the industry average.
A special manufacturing system enables LENZING™ ECOVERO™ branded viscose fibres to be identified in the final product, even after long textile processing and conversion steps through the value chain.
ELK are working with not-for-profit organisation Canopy to ensure that all their forest-based fabrics are responsibly sourced from sustainable forestry and preference those with a green shirt ranking according to the most current CanopyStyle Hot Button Report. ELK's partnership with Canopy includes a commitment to ensure all of our viscose products have not been sourced from ancient and endangered forests. ELK's traceability systems confirm the viscose fibres in this garment are from green shirt rated producers.
ECOVERO™ viscose is a renewable and biodegradable fibre.
LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Lenzing AG.
- Midi length
- Regular fit upper body
- Relaxed fit skirt
- Key measurements to check are the waist and length
- With a slim fit jersey slip (stretchy)
All garments are measured flat (not on body) and then doubled (except the length) to calculate the total circumference. To work out what size will suit you best, flat measure an item that fits you well and use this as a guide. Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information.
Approximate bust measurements (measured flat):
Approximate waist measurement:
Approximate length measurement (at front):
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash dark colours separately
- Cold hand wash using eco-friendly detergents
- Do not soak rub, wring or spin dry
- Drip dry in shade.
- Cool iron on reverse
- The fabric used for this garment is viscose, made from the natural and renewable cellulose fibres of wood pulp. It has a delicate feel, it is softer than cotton and more springy than silk. Viscose is durable, it breathes well and is lovely to wear. The construction of all viscose fabrics result in unique properties that perform differently to other fabrics and require specific care.
- ELK recommend cold hand washing in a mild detergent. Only wash when required to reduce water consumption.
- Gently pull the garment back into shape and air dry, either flat or hanging, in the shade. After washing, viscose will appear to have shrunk and will have a coarse hand feel. Don’t worry! Once it is dry, use a warm steam iron on the reverse. The fabric will iron out easily and regain its shape, hand feel and fluidity.
- On the first wash, there may be a small variance in length measurements from 1 to 3cm which our production team take into account in the design.