From Salt to Jam
Only 1 in stock
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
Shipping In Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $99*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $10
* Merry People Bobbi Gumboots - $10 Flat Rate
Delivery time: 2-10 Business Days
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $15
NZ Standard Delivery Gumboots- $20
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
For More Detailed Information see HERE
Returns Accepted within 30 days of purchase from either instore or online.
- Goods to to returned in ORIGINAL condition
- Goods must be Unworn, Unwashed and Unused
- Goods must not be damaged in anyway
- Original tags must be intact
For more detailed information see HERE
Pickup currently unavailable
Author: Katrina Meynink
It’s flavour-powered cooking made easy: From Salt To Jam offers foolproof recipes for hardworking condiments – pastes, dressings, sauces, seasonings and jams – that unlock 100 just-plain-delicious meals for the whole family.
Cook, mum, and straight-talking kitchen superstar Katrina Meynink knows how hard it can be to get dinner on the table. The columnist for popular Australian website Good Food has mastered the art of ‘throw in a bowl and call it a meal’ wizardry.
Discover delicious hacks and time-saving tips to get off the culinary treadmill and make memorable dishes from midweek to Saturday night. Use the ultimate ranch dressing to make slow roasted spiced brisket, or perfect caramel sauce to whip up smoky no-churn ice cream. Tahini dressing powers a Middle Eastern-inspired lasagne, while olive tapenade transforms savoury French toast.
With everything from chicken salt to jalapeno jam, lemon curd to spicy harissa, this brilliant book is your guide to sauce-laden, cook-it-again success.
- Recipes for 19 original, versatile, and on-trend condiments that will help you cook over 100 meals.
- Bright, arresting photography and clean, stylish design.
Flexibound Book, 256 pages