Berg Short Dress
Specific information on the fit of each garment is found the SIZE section on each product page.
Only 1 in stock
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
Shipping In Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $99*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $10
* Merry People Bobbi Gumboots - $10 Flat Rate
Delivery time: 2-10 Business Days
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $15
NZ Standard Delivery Gumboots- $20
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
For More Detailed Information see HERE
Returns Accepted within 30 days of purchase from either instore or online.
- Goods to to returned in ORIGINAL condition
- Goods must be Unworn, Unwashed and Unused
- Goods must not be damaged in anyway
- Original tags must be intact
For more detailed information see HERE
Pickup currently unavailable
Circle sleeve dress.
The Berg Short Dress is a below-the-knee length dress with a self-fabric sash belt and side pockets. The round neck dress has a statement sleeve featuring a high sleeve opening that still provides coverage on the front and back of the arm. Crafted from viscose, this dress has a silky hand feel and drapes fluidly. Style note: This print is yardage, so each piece will have a unique print placement.
- Below-the-knee length dress
- Self-fabric sash belt
- Side pockets
- Statement sleeve featuring a high sleeve opening that still provides coverage on the front and back of the arm
- Silky hand feel and fluid drape
- Yardage print, so each piece will have a unique print placement
- Refer to the Care Instructions below for proper maintenance of your Berg Dress Short Dress
- Relaxed fit in body
65% ECOVERO™ Viscose 35% Viscose
This smooth, floaty fabric has a matte sheen and a fluid drape. Colours and prints have a vibrant finish.
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose fibres are derived from sustainable wood and pulp, coming from certified and controlled sources.
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ fibres have been certified with the EU Ecolabel for textile products (license no. AT/016/001) as meeting high environmental standards throughout their life cycle: from raw material extraction to production, distribution and disposal. The manufacturing of LENZING™ ECOVERO™ branded viscose fibres generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact compared to generic viscose. According to Higg MSI™ tools, CO2 emissions and fossil resource use are approximately half that of the industry average.
A special manufacturing system enables LENZING™ ECOVERO™ branded viscose fibres to be identified in the final product, even after long textile processing and conversion steps through the value chain.
ELK are working with not-for-profit organisation Canopy to ensure that all their forest-based fabrics are responsibly sourced from sustainable forestry and preference those with a green shirt ranking according to the most current CanopyStyle Hot Button Report. ELK's partnership with Canopy includes a commitment to ensure all of their viscose products have not been sourced from ancient and endangered forests. ELK's traceability systems confirm the viscose fibres in this garment are from green shirt rated producers.
The fibres used in this blend are renewable and biodegradable.
LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Lenzing AG.
- Hits below the knee
- Relaxed fit body
- Key measurements to check are the bust and hip
All garments are measured flat (not on body) and then doubled (except the length) to calculate the total circumference. To work out what size will suit you best, flat measure an item that fits you well and use this as a guide. Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information.
Approximate bust measurements (measured flat):
Approximate hip width measurement:
Approximate length measurement:
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
- Green dry cleaning preferred
- Cold hand wash using eco-friendly detergents
- Do not soak, rub, wring or spin dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Cool iron on reverse
- The fabric used for this garment is viscose, made from the natural and renewable cellulose fibres of wood pulp. It has a delicate feel, it is softer than cotton and more springy than silk. Viscose is durable, it breathes well and is lovely to wear. The construction of all viscose fabrics result in unique properties that perform differently to other fabrics and require specific care.
- We recommend cold hand washing in a mild detergent. Only wash when required to reduce water consumption.
- Gently pull the garment back into shape and air dry, either flat or hanging, in the shade. After washing, viscose will appear to have shrunk and will have a coarse hand feel. Don’t worry! Once it is dry, use a warm steam iron on the reverse. The fabric will iron out easily and regain its shape, hand feel and fluidity.
- On the first wash, there may be a small variance in length measurements from 1 to 3cm which our production team take into account in the design.