Anneli Light Pant
Specific information on the fit of each garment is found the SIZE section on each product page.
Only 2 in stock
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
Shipping In Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $99*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $10
* Merry People Bobbi Gumboots - $10 Flat Rate
Delivery time: 2-10 Business Days
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $15
NZ Standard Delivery Gumboots- $20
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
For More Detailed Information see HERE
Returns Accepted within 30 days of purchase from either instore or online.
- Goods to to returned in ORIGINAL condition
- Goods must be Unworn, Unwashed and Unused
- Goods must not be damaged in anyway
- Original tags must be intact
For more detailed information see HERE
Pickup currently unavailable
Structured wide leg pant in linen.
The Anneli Pant is an ELK best seller with a flat-fitted waistband to give a tailored feel. The softness of the French linen fabric introduces both movement and comfort and the wide leg shape is detailed with a fixed, wide cuff at the bottom. A zip fly and front, pockets and midrise design make this a great day to day option.
- Made from luxurious French linen
- Regular fit on the waist and hip
- Side pockets and faux back pockets
- Can be dressed up or worn every day
- Zip fly front
- Note: these pants are lighter in weight compared to the Anneli Pant
100% French Linen
This garment has been crafted from 100% French Linen, a natural fibre from flax grown in the northern regions of France.
Linen is a light, breathable fabric that is durable and strong. It wrinkles easily which is part of its appeal, it is easy to care for and becomes softer with age and wear. Flax is a highly productive crop requiring minimal water, herbicides or pesticides to grow, making it a better environmental choice than many other natural fibres, such as conventionally grown cotton.
Linen is a renewable and biodegradable fibre.
- Regular fit waist and seat
- Relaxed fit in the leg
- Key measurements to check are the waist, hip and length
- Faux cuff makes this style harder to take up
- Linen relaxes with wear, especially in any pressure points
All garments are measured flat (not on body) and then doubled (except the length) to calculate the total circumference. To work out what size will suit you best, flat measure an item that fits you well and use this as a guide. Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information.
Approximate waist measurement:
Approximate hip measurement:
Approximate length measurement:
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
- Wash dark colours separately
- Cool hand or cold gentle
- machine wash
- Use eco-friendly detergents
- Do not rub, wring or spin dry
- Line dry in shade