Specific information on the fit of each garment is found the SIZE section on each product page.
Only 1 in stock
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
Shipping In Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $99*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $10
* Merry People Bobbi Gumboots - $10 Flat Rate
Delivery time: 2-10 Business Days
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $15
NZ Standard Delivery Gumboots- $20
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
For More Detailed Information see HERE
Returns Accepted within 30 days of purchase from either instore or online.
- Goods to to returned in ORIGINAL condition
- Goods must be Unworn, Unwashed and Unused
- Goods must not be damaged in anyway
- Original tags must be intact
For more detailed information see HERE
Pickup currently unavailable
The Stilla Shirt is a longline linen shirt with a high-low hem. With a collar and collar stand, the shirt has a subtle bib-shaped seam detail at the front, and back tucks for addeed fullness. The shirt features a dropped shoulder, and an exaggerated sleeve cuff with a two button closure. In 100% linen, the shirt is breathable and durable, and softens with wear.
- Longline linen shirt with a high-low hem
- Collar and collar stand
- Subtle bib-shaped seam detail at the front
- Pleat tuck detail at back
- Dropped shoulder
- Exaggerated sleeve cuff with a two button closure
- 100% linen
- Breathable and durable fabric that softens with wear
- In classic black and white and wearable dark teal colours
This garment has been crafted from 100% French Linen, a natural fibre from flax grown in the northern regions of France. Linen is a light, breathable fabric that is durable and strong. It wrinkles easily which is part of its appeal, it is easy to care for and becomes softer with age and wear.
Flax is a highly productive crop requiring minimal water, herbicides or pesticides to grow, making it a better environmental choice than many other natural fibres, such as conventionally grown cotton.
Linen is a renewable and biodegradable fibre.
- Longer line style
- High-low hem
- Dropped shoulder
- Regular fit bust
- A-line shape through the body
- Key measurement to check is the bust
All garments are measured flat (not on body) and then doubled (except the length) to calculate the total circumference. To work out what size will suit you best, flat measure an item that fits you well and use this as a guide. Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information.
Approximate bust measurements (measured flat):
Approximate length measurement (at front):
Approximate sleeve measurement:
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron
- Dry cleanable
- Wash dark colours separately
- Cool hand or cold gentle machine wash
- Use eco-friendly detergents
- Do not rub, wring or spin dry
- Line dry in shade
SIZE GUIDE - Clothing
SIZE GUIDE - Jeans
SIZE GUIDE - Footwear
- LMLyndall M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Versatile, High Quality Craftsmanship, ComfortableWhy I love Mookah Product Range, Rewards Program, Brands, QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agobeautiful shirt
Love the green colour and love the style. Its quality linen ands style. Love it
- MSMarie-Louise S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Comfortable, Attracts Compliments, VersatileWhy I love Mookah QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy linen shirt
I have washed it already twice. It looks better by the minute. It gets softer and softer . I love it. Yesterday I was invited to dinner , I wore it like a jacket . Unbuttoned with one of the Mookah tee-shirts , and your black jeans. I felt comfortable, yet a little dressed up at the same time. The collar sits very nicely. There are collars and collars , but this one is just beautiful.