Specific information on the fit of each garment is found the SIZE section on each product page.
Only 2 in stock
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
Shipping In Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $99*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $10
* Merry People Bobbi Gumboots - $10 Flat Rate
Delivery time: 2-10 Business Days
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $15
NZ Standard Delivery Gumboots- $20
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
For More Detailed Information see HERE
Returns Accepted within 30 days of purchase from either instore or online.
- Goods to to returned in ORIGINAL condition
- Goods must be Unworn, Unwashed and Unused
- Goods must not be damaged in anyway
- Original tags must be intact
For more detailed information see HERE
Pickup currently unavailable
Sheer shirt in cross stitch print.
The Lukko Shirt is a sheer collarless shirt featuring a polo shirt-style placket with concealed buttons ending just under the bust. The shirt has bust darts and a short, batwing sleeve with a folded sleeve cuff. In a floaty fabric, this shirt drapes softly across the body. Style note: This shirt does not come with a slip, and this print is yardage, so each piece will have a unique print placement.
- Sheer collarless shirt in cross-stitch print
- Polo shirt-style placket ends just under bust
- Bust darts
- Short, batwing sleeve with folded sleeve cuff
- Floaty fabric drapes softly
- Does not come with a slip
- Yardage print, so each piece will have a unique print placement
- Refer to the Care Instructions below for proper maintenance of your Lukko Shirt
Lightweight and breathable, this fabric features a textured surface while remaining soft to the touch and is well suited to trans-seasonal wear. It is a sheer fabric with a lovely hand feel and nice, fluid movement.
ELK are working with not-for-profit organisation Canopy to ensure that all their forest-based fabrics are responsibly sourced from sustainable forestry and preference those with a green shirt ranking according to the most current CanopyStyle Hot Button Report. ELK's partnership with Canopy includes a commitment to ensure all of their viscose products have not been sourced from ancient and endangered forests. ELK's traceability systems confirm the viscose fibres in this garment are from green shirt rated producers.
The fibres used in this blend are renewable and biodegradable.
- Oversized fit, straight cut through the body
- Regular fit sleeve opening
- Key measurements to check are the sleeve opening, hem and length
All garments are measured flat (not on body) and then doubled (except the length) to calculate the total circumference. To work out what size will suit you best, flat measure an item that fits you well and use this as a guide. Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information.
Approximate bust measurements (measured flat):
Approximate sleeve opening measurement :
Approximate hem opening measurement :
Approximate length measurement :
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
- Green dry cleaning preferred
- Cold hand wash using eco-friendly detergents
- Do not soak, rub, wring or spin dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Cool iron on reverse
- The fabric used for this garment is viscose, made from the natural and renewable cellulose fibres of wood pulp. It has a delicate feel, it is softer than cotton and more springy than silk. Viscose is durable, it breathes well and is lovely to wear. The construction of all viscose fabrics result in unique properties that perform differently to other fabrics and require specific care.
- We recommend cold hand washing in a mild detergent. Only wash when required to reduce water consumption.
- Gently pull the garment back into shape and air dry, either flat or hanging, in the shade. After washing, viscose will appear to have shrunk and will have a coarse hand feel. Don’t worry! Once it is dry, use a warm steam iron on the reverse. The fabric will iron out easily and regain its shape, hand feel and fluidity.
- On the first wash, there may be a small variance in length measurements from 1 to 3cm which our production team take into account in the design.
SIZE GUIDE - Clothing
SIZE GUIDE - Jeans
SIZE GUIDE - Footwear
- LBLeanne B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Thoughtful Design, Comfortable, Versatile, Attracts ComplimentsWhy I love Mookah Friendly Staff, Product Range, Rewards Program, Returns + Exchanges, Customer ServiceRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoGreat Fit
I normally wear a size 18, but the description indicated a looser fit so I bought the 16 and it is perfect.
Loose and roomy for the hot days ahead and the colours are perfect. Elk never disappoints.
As always beautifully packed and posted on the day I ordered 😊
- TOTrisha O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productProduct Standouts Unique, Comfortable, Versatile, Attracts ComplimentsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAwesome shirt
Comfy and stylish. Love it!