Kassel VG Bag
Specific information on the fit of each garment is found the SIZE section on each product page.
Only 1 in stock
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
Shipping In Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $99*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $10
* Merry People Bobbi Gumboots - $10 Flat Rate
Delivery time: 2-10 Business Days
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $15
NZ Standard Delivery Gumboots- $20
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
For More Detailed Information see HERE
Returns Accepted within 30 days of purchase from either instore or online.
- Goods to to returned in ORIGINAL condition
- Goods must be Unworn, Unwashed and Unused
- Goods must not be damaged in anyway
- Original tags must be intact
For more detailed information see HERE
Pickup currently unavailable
The Kassel Vegan Bag is a small crossbody bag crafted from recycled PU. This vegan bag has a main zip opening, an internal zip pocket and patch pocket. The bag also has an adjustable and detachable crossbody strap and an external pocket with a magnetic snap closure. In three versatile colours, the black and olive with matching straps and the tan with a contrasting navy strap.
- Classic ELK style
- Small crossbody for everyday use
- Vegan style - Made from recycled PU
- Adjustable and detachable crossbody strap
- Main zip opening
- Internal zip pocket and patch pocket
- External pocket with magnetic snap closure
- Tan colourway has a contrasting navy strap, the other straps match
Main: Recycled PU
Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon
Strap: 100% Polyester Hardware: Zinc Alloy
Recycled polyurethane and recycled nylon are low impact, circular fibres made from post-industrial and post-consumer waste like plastic bottles. We choose to use recycled rather than new as part of our commitment to reduce waste and create more sustainable products.
Height 14.5cm x Width 22.5cm x Depth 9cm,
Strap Drop Length: 38cm-73cm
This bag is made from a durable fabric. Slight variations in colour and texture are unique characteristics. To keep your piece looking good avoid contact with abrasive surfaces and liquids that contain solvents or alcohol. Spot clean if required with a soft damp cloth. Do not use a brush or rough cloth as this may damage the surface. For added protection, spray with a good quality waterproof spray.