Kabrit Scarf - Cocoa
Specific information on the fit of each garment is found the SIZE section on each product page.
Only 2 in stock
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
Shipping In Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $99*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $10
* Merry People Bobbi Gumboots - $10 Flat Rate
Delivery time: 2-10 Business Days
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $15
NZ Standard Delivery Gumboots- $20
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
For More Detailed Information see HERE
Returns Accepted within 30 days of purchase from either instore or online.
- Goods to to returned in ORIGINAL condition
- Goods must be Unworn, Unwashed and Unused
- Goods must not be damaged in anyway
- Original tags must be intact
For more detailed information see HERE
Pickup currently unavailable
The Kabrit Scarf has exaggerated fringe details at each end, and is knitted in a cosy yarn.
- Exaggerated fringe details for added interest
- Knitted in a cosy yarn
- Choose between warm brown ('Cocoa) and bright yellow (Splice Yellow) colourways
50% Wool 30% Alpaca 20% Hemp
This knitted blend has temperature regulating qualities, with wool retaining warmth when needed, while remaining cool and breathable on the body.
Alpaca creates a fluffy finish for that cosy, comfortable feel. Alpaca is generally farmed using lower impact traditional methods. Their soft hooves reduce the amount of soil erosion caused from alpaca farming, allowing for minimal damage to the land used for farming.
Hemp has a beautiful, natural texture similar to linen. Modern production techniques result in a hemp fibre that is soft while still very strong and durable. Hemp requires minimal water, fertilisers or pesticides to grow, making it a more environmentally responsible option.
The wool used in this blend is responsibly farmed and verified non-mulesed.
The fibres used in this blend are renewable and biodegradable.
The Kabrit Scarf is one size, measuring 200cm in length and 40cm in width.
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
- Cold hand wash using eco-friendly detergents
- Do not rub, wring or spin dry
- Squeeze out excess water
- Gently pull wet garment into shape
- Dry flat in shade
- Cool iron on reverse