Elk Pira Pant - Pixel Print
Specific information on the fit of each garment is found the SIZE section on each product page.
Only 1 in stock
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
Shipping In Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $99*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $10
* Merry People Bobbi Gumboots - $10 Flat Rate
Delivery time: 2-10 Business Days
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $15
NZ Standard Delivery Gumboots- $20
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
For More Detailed Information see HERE
Returns Accepted within 30 days of purchase from either instore or online.
- Goods to to returned in ORIGINAL condition
- Goods must be Unworn, Unwashed and Unused
- Goods must not be damaged in anyway
- Original tags must be intact
For more detailed information see HERE
Pickup currently unavailable
Mid rise linen pant.
The Pira Pant is a mid rise pant with a full-length wide leg featuring a faux wide cuff. The pant has a flat front waistband with an encased elastic back, and a button and zip fly at the front. The pant also has side seam pockets. Crafted from mid-weight French linen, the pant is durable and breathable, and softens with wear. Style note: Both prints are yardage, so each pair of pants will have a unique print placement.
- Mid rise, full-length pant
- Faux wide cuff
- In the ELK favourite Pixel Print, or Teal Cross Stitch Print
- Flat front waistband with an encased elastic back
- Button and zip fly at front
- Side seam pockets
- Mid-weight French linen
This garment has been crafted from 100% French Linen, a natural fibre from flax grown in the northern regions of France.
Linen is a light, breathable fabric that is durable and strong. It wrinkles easily which is part of its appeal, it is easy to care for and becomes softer with age and wear.
Flax is a highly productive crop requiring minimal water, herbicides or pesticides to grow, making it a better environmental choice than many other natural fibres, such as conventionally grown cotton.
Linen is a renewable and biodegradable fibre.
- Mid rise
- Regular fit waist
- Wide leg opening
- Key measurements to check are the waist and hip
- Linen relaxes with wear
All garments are measured flat (not on body) and then doubled (except the length) to calculate the total circumference. to work out what size will suit you best, flat measure an item that fits you well and use this as a guide. Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information.
Approximate waist measurement:
Approximate hip measurement:
Approximate length measurement (outerleg):
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
- Green dry cleaning preferred
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash using eco-friendly detergents
- Do not soak, rub, wring or spin dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Cool iron on reverse