Specific information on the fit of each garment is found the SIZE section on each product page.
Only 2 in stock
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
Shipping In Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $99*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $10
* Merry People Bobbi Gumboots - $10 Flat Rate
Delivery time: 2-10 Business Days
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $15
NZ Standard Delivery Gumboots- $20
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
For More Detailed Information see HERE
Returns Accepted within 30 days of purchase from either instore or online.
- Goods to to returned in ORIGINAL condition
- Goods must be Unworn, Unwashed and Unused
- Goods must not be damaged in anyway
- Original tags must be intact
For more detailed information see HERE
Pickup currently unavailable
Cape style shirt in linen.
The Elev Shirt is a button-through, cape style linen shirt with a round neck and collar stand. With a seam panel detail at the front and back, the shirt also has an inverted pleat at the centre back for added fullness. The sleeve hits just below the elbow, and is stitched under the arm along the hem for modesty. Crafted from 100% French flax linen, the shirt is durable and breathable, and softens with wear.
- Button through, cape style linen shirt
- In classic Black and statement Bright Pink colourways
- Round neck and collar stand
- Seam panel detail at the front and back
- Inverted pleat at the centre back for added fullness
- Sleeve hits just below the elbow
- Stitched under the arm along the hem for modesty
- Crafted from 100% French flax linen
- Fabric is durable and breathable, and softens with wear
This garment has been crafted from 100% French Linen, a natural fibre from flax grown in the northern regions of France.
Linen is a light, breathable fabric that is durable and strong. It wrinkles easily which is part of its appeal, it is easy to care for and becomes softer with age and wear. Flax is a highly productive crop requiring minimal water, herbicides or pesticides to grow, making it a better environmental choice than many other natural fibres, such as conventionally grown cotton. Linen is a renewable and biodegradable fibre.
- Oversized fit
- Option to go down one to two sizes for a neater fit
- Key and only measurement to check is the hem
All garments are measured flat (not on body) and then doubled (except the length) to calculate the total circumference.
To work out what size will suit you best, flat measure an item that fits you well and use this as a guide. Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information.
Approximate hem measurements:
Approximate front length measurement:
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron
- Dry cleanable
- Wash dark colours separately
- Cool hand or cold gentle machine wash
- Use eco-friendly detergents
- Do not rub, wring or spin dry
- Line dry in shade