Albin Shirt Dresss
Specific information on the fit of each garment is found the SIZE section on each product page.
Only 1 in stock
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
Shipping In Australia
Free Shipping - Spend over $99*
Standard Shipping (4-10 Business Days ) - $10
* Merry People Bobbi Gumboots - $10 Flat Rate
Delivery time: 2-10 Business Days
Shipping in New Zealand
NZ Shipping (7-14 Business Days ) - $15
NZ Standard Delivery Gumboots- $20
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via Australia Post.
* Free Shipping only available to orders within Australia
For More Detailed Information see HERE
Returns Accepted within 30 days of purchase from either instore or online.
- Goods to to returned in ORIGINAL condition
- Goods must be Unworn, Unwashed and Unused
- Goods must not be damaged in anyway
- Original tags must be intact
For more detailed information see HERE
Pickup currently unavailable
TENCEL Shirt Dress
The Albin Shirt Dress has a collar, a short batwing sleeve, and curved pockets. The dress has exposed buttons to the waist seam and concealed buttons from the waist to the hem. The full skirt is gathered at the waist seam and along the line of the pockets, and can be unbuttoned up the waist seam. In a lightweight TENCEL twill fabric with a matte sheen, the dress has a soft polished effect and gentle drape. Style note: This print is yardage, so each piece will have a unique print placement.
- Shirt dress with collar
- Short batwing sleeve
- Curved pockets
- Exposed buttons to the waist seam
- Concealed buttons from waist to hem
- Full skirt, gathered at the waist seam
- Lightweight TENCEL twill
- Fabric has a matte sheen and a soft polished effect
- Yardage print, so each piece will have a unique print placement
Lyocell This smooth surface fabric has a soft drape and a subtle twill texture. Similar to a chambray, the finished fabric is lightweight and breathable.
TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres are derived from wood sourced from sustainably managed forests.
TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres have gained a commendable reputation for their environmentally responsible, closed loop production process, which transforms wood pulp into cellulosic fibres with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact. This solvent-spinning process recycles process water and reuses the solvent at a recovery rate of more than 99%.
The fibres used in this blend are renewable and biodegradable.
TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG.
- Midi length
- Regular fit bust and waist
- Full volume skirt
- Key measurements to check are the bust, waist and length
All garments are measured flat (not on body) and then doubled (except the length) to calculate the total circumference. To work out what size will suit you best, flat measure an item that fits you well and use this as a guide. Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information.
Approximate bust measurements (measured flat):
Approximate waist measurement:
Approximate length measurement:
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
- Green dry cleaning preferred
- Cold hand wash using eco-friendly detergents
- Do not soak, rub, wring or spin dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Cool iron on reverse